Lee Campus Walking Tour, Fort Myers
Join us for a walking tour of campus where you’ll learn about FSW, our programs, and campus life. During the tour you will get to view our student and support services, state-of-the-art simulation labs, on-campus housing, library, Bucs Store, Dunkin Donuts, a variety of classroom buildings, and more!
- Face coverings are recommended in all college buildings. FSW values personal safety and choice and encourages those who prefer to continue to wear face coverings to do so.
- Please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the tour to allow time for check-in. Students that arrive more than 10 minutes late will be asked to reschedule their campus tour.
- Check in for your tour at the lobby in the Office of Admissions (1st floor of building S – see campus map). Parking lot ten is located closest to Building S and includes reserved spaces for admissions visitors.
- Wear comfortable shoes as the tour will last approximately 1.5 hours.
- Do not hesitate to ask questions during the tour.
- Check the weather forecast and plan for inclement weather.
- The safety of our tour guests is extremely important. If lightning is in the immediate area, the tour may be modified or rescheduled. If the college is closed due to extreme weather, tours will be rescheduled.
Questions? Contact Admissions at 239-489-9054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.